Buy Tamadoge with card using Transak
Our Transak widget allows anybody to buy $TAMA using their bank card of choice. Simply follow the easy on-screen steps to buy crypto via Transak.
If you already have a Metamask or other wallet for which you own the private key, you’ll need this to confirm the receiving address.
If you’re new to crypto wallets, we recommend setting up your own Metamask wallet. Metamask is the most widely used crypto wallet and supports all ERC20 tokens as well as several other EVM-compatible blockchains such as BNB Chain and Polygon.
Metamask can be installed as a web extension or phone app and can safely store $TAMA tokens. Read this official Metamask guide for more info and easy installation instructions.
Trust Wallet is another good option if you prefer a different crypto wallet on your mobile phone. Read this official Trust Wallet guide for details on how to set it up.
If it’s your first time using Transak, you’ll need to complete KYC. Have the following documents ready for the KYC steps at the end of the purchase process:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
- Prepare to take a selfie with your ID document
To buy $TAMA, use the widget and just follow these easy steps:
- 1. Select the fiat currency and payment method you wish to use to purchase $TAMA. Depending on your country, there are several options ranging from bank card/transfer to Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- 2 Take note of how much TAMA you will receive, and the fees, and click Buy Now
- 3. Enter your Ethereum wallet address (public key) in the field provided
- 4. Confirm your payment details (if you’ve completed KYC) and approve the transaction
To use Transak’s card payment service there is a mandatory, one-time KYC process that needs to be completed. Don’t worry, it’s quick and should take 2-4 minutes to approve.
- 1. Enter your email address and the verification code that will be sent to you
- 2. Fill in your personal details and address information
- 3. Click through to the KYC page and have your ID document ready
- 4. Once redirected to the KYC page, with your ID document in hand, follow the on-screen steps to take the required selfie and submit
Once KYC is approved, you will be able to confirm your payment/wallet details and submit the transaction. Your $TAMA tokens will be sent to the wallet address provided.